Sunday, December 21, 2008

Some Thanksgiving moments...just in time for Christmas!!











Better late than never, right?! The past two weeks have been a little frustrating, I can't seem to kick whatever sickness this is that I have. Also, the kids have been feeling crummy off and on as well. Drew is cutting 4 teeth right now so he has his moments. And poor Brenna keeps having a low-grade fever the past few days. So...I haven't blogged like I intended to.

We did have a nice Thanksgiving with the family, Brenna absolutely adores her cousins! She thinks Austin, the oldest, is just about the funniest thing ever. Emily is so sweet and patient with her and she and Allie are either all on or all off...they are only 2 months apart. I do believe Brenna's highlight of the holiday was riding the horse with Daddy. She rode for almost an hour and still didn't want to quit when it was time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that hair!!!!! What a pretty girl.