Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary







Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. Wow, actually seeing the words in print makes it feel so real...and quite a long time! I have a feeling it won't seem long at all until we can say 15th and then 25th...man does time fly! I am so very grateful to have a wonderful, supportive husband who values my thoughts and feelings but most importantly holds me accountable to the Lord and to those I know and love. He is truly my rock and I can always count on him to be the same incredible person I married 8 years ago with lovely "fine tunements" along the way :) Thank you, God, for allowing me the privilege and honor of being married to the one person in this world who truly gets me.

1 comment:

Sunflower said...

Happy Anniversary! Yes, time does speed by! Savor each moment and praise God for all the blessings you two enjoy.....especially Brenna and Drew. Who could ask for more? I love you! Mom