Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas tree pics







I took advantage of having extra time this morning due to combined service. We are usually at church by 8:15 (well, we try to be there by then!) but this morning it didn't begin until 10:45. So, I was able to take a few pictures in front of the Christmas tree with the kids all dolled up. I took probably 20 but really only 2 or 3 turned out very well. Someone please tell me the trick to get an 8 month old and a 2 year old to smile and look in your general direction at the exact same time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!
I usually have someone they like (DAD) stand behind me and hide then pop out and do something funny. You have to be quick with the camera, but the more pics you take the better you chance to get a good one. These turned out great! Love the outfits.