Sunday, November 23, 2008

My boy











I know that this will sound cliche, but my boy is growing up so fast!! I barely have time to stop and realize he is getting bigger by the moment with more skills every day. Right now he is scooting around the living room floor. Of course, his major motivation is the fireplace so I am watching very closely :) I have taken a few pictures lately of him and I think they are just the sweetest! I am so blessed to have such a precious, relatively easy going baby. But then again Brenna used to be that way...and most of us know she is not so much anymore. Still precious but with a will of iron that just won't quit...wonder where she gets that from??!! ;)

2 comments:

A Blessed Wife and Mom said...

He is so precious...and getting so big! It goes by way too quickly!

Anonymous said...

A dor a ble!!!!!!! Seriously, he is so cute!!!!! What a lucky mom. He is a lucky boy too.