Saturday, October 11, 2008

Brenna w/ clothes and Drew eating





I realized yesterday that almost all the pictures of Brenna that are posted have her without clothes. Yes, she normally only has a shirt on at home...or less. But I can guarantee she wears clothes when we are out in public! So I am posting a cute picture I took of her the other morning before school. And Drew is now in the world of solid foods. He is not a huge fan yet but I know he will get there. This was the other evening when he was eating sweet potatoes. Brenna loved them at his age so I figured he would probably like them as well. He definitely enjoyed the spoon. I even had to give Brenna bites of his food...she said "mmm, that is yummy!!". At least she enjoyed the meal.

2 comments:

Sunflower said...

I love my babies, clean or dirty!

Anonymous said...

They are both growing like weeds!!! Cute adorable weeds. :)